what struck me as interesting was that both the Adweek articles – “Trump Lashes Out at New York Times Ad Set to Air on the Oscars Tonight” and The New York Times Joins the Debate About the Truth in Minimalist Ads From Droga5” was that both articles used the billboard version of Droga5’s stripped down campaign for The New York Times to head the article.
The billboard message is strong, bold and says TRUTH. It is hard to get away with murky information when the billboard is anchored at the busiest cross junction in downtown New York City or anywhere in the world. That’s the power and impact of using billboard advertising.
Welcome to The Perfect Media Hub.
The Perfect Media started in 2002 with the belief that outdoor advertising is the perfect media for clients to market their brands. Our founder is an advertising veteran who observed that companies wanting to use outdoor media were underserved by traditional advertising agencies, and he moved to fill that gap.
We have since evolved to a team of outdoor media professionals who
- Think Global because we serve local brands with global aspirations; and
- Act Local because we serve global brands with local ambitions.
We help brand reach the right audience by carefully researching each outdoor media location; ensuring world class production quality; selecting the right illumination; and doing the other thousand-and-one things properly so that your brand can reach the right millions.
Today, we have achieved:
- An established presence in 12 countries;
- An extensive network in 20 cities;
- An excellent coverage in over 300 outdoor and airport locations
- An exceptional portfolio of over 600 clients
- And an exciting future as we expand our innovations to serve brand better.